- Honey contains glucose, the colder or the greater the temperature difference, the easier it is to precipitate and cause coagulation or precipitation. This phenomenon is called crystallization and is normal.
- Children under one year old are not recommended to eat.
- Do not eat on an empty stomach when you have an upset stomach.
- Those who are allergic to pollen should consume in moderation.
- Infants, pregnant women and those taking anticoagulant drugs should fast.
INGREDIENTS: Honey, Pollen
HOW TO USE: Use directly or add juice to drink
STORAGE METHOD: Refrigerated storage under 20°C
SHELF LIFE: Two years. (Storage period refers to the unopened state and the preservation under normal conditions)
MANUFACTURING DATE: Marked on the bottle. (YYYY/MM/DD)
EXPIRY DATE: Marked on the bottle. (YYYY/MM/DD)
DISTRIBUTOR: LACOMFORT INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD. No. 13, Sec. 2, Heping W. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 10070, Taiwan (R.O.C.) 886-2-2303-1687
NET WT: 400g±5%
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Taiwan
|40 servings per container|
|Amount per serving|
|*% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0gr||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Total Sugars than 7g|
|Not a significant source of Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, VitarinC, Calcium or Iron.|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|